- Abdominal and pelvic ultrasound examination
- Cervical vessels echo examination
- Thyroid ultrasound examination
- Breast ultrasound examination
- Vaginal ultrasound examination
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound examination
- Leg vein color Doppler ultrasound
WHEN IS THE MUSCULOSKELETAL ULTRASOUND EXAMINATION RECOMMENDED?
- Soft tissue damage (eg. tendon sheaths, tendons, ligaments, muscles)
- Cartilage damage
- Muscle or joint strain
- Diagnosing swollen joints
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE ULTRASOUND EXAMINATION?
- After recording the medical history and complaints, the specialist performs the required ultrasound examination on the exposed part of the body, then he or she dictates the report to the assistant and explains the results to the patient. Afterwards he or she recommends further steps and in case of need he or she gives the report to the patient
WHAT KIND OF ULTRASOUND DEVICE IS USED AT MEDOC CENTRE?At MeDoc Health Centre, our specialists use state-of-the-art, highest quality ultrasound equipment which let them establish the most accurate diagnosis: