Dietetics or nutrition science deals with the establishment of a healthy diet. Most of the diseases can be partially or totally cured by an appropriate, personalised diet according to the given disease. It is worth to contact a dietician if you are overweighted, obese, if you have diabetes, insulin resistance, gestational diabetes, gastrointestinal diseases (ulcers, gallbladder and liver diseases, inflammatory bowel diseases, gastrointestinal tumours), renal diseases, heart and circulatory diseases, or if you just like to switch to a healthier lifestyle and diet.
Contrary to popular belief, an appropriate diet does not mean only restrictions and a period full of difficulty and mortification, but rather a properly designed diet and lifestyle what is easy to follow during the long-term daily routine. Following individual consultations, you can feel it is your own diet as the dietician will also ensure that the diet is 100% suited to you.
WHEN SHOULD I CONTACT A DIETICIAN?
- if you need personalised help for maintaining your normal body weight
- if you are seeking for professional support to fight against overweight or obesity
- if you are seeking for professional support for the prevention, delayed onset or control of diabetes
- if you need to improve your blood glucose control
- if you need help for decreasing blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- or for decreasing the risk of development of any tumorous disease
The dietetics consultation includes – among others – the following:
- Weight loss, weight gain, maintaining ideal body weight, sports nutrition
- Diet during pregnancy, lactation, recondition the body after delivery
- Female problems, menopause, hormonal changes, PCOS
- Reform nutrition, vegetarian, vegan diet
- Food allergy or intolerance elimination diet
- Diabetes, gestational diabetes, insulin resistance
- Gastrointestinal diseases (ulcers, gall bladder problems, bowel diseases etc.)
- Heart healthy diet, diet for high blood pressure
- Diet for patients with cancer
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE FIRST CONSULTATION WITH THE DIETICIAN?
ÁRAINK2018. máj. 09-ig
Első és második konzultáció – 60 perc(táplálkozási állapotfelmérés, tanácsadás)12 500 HUF
További konzultációk – 60 perc(táplálkozási állapotfelmérés, tanácsadás)10 000 HUF10 000 HUF
Control, consultation – 30 min8 000 HUF8 000 HUF
Egyénre szabott szoftveres étrendtervezés20 000 HUF
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE EXAMINATION?
- Medical report(s)
- Last laboratory finding
- Box or Patient Information Leaflet of the medicines taken, along with their doses and dosing frequency
- Dietary log, at least for 3 days
- Please include on the log:
- Time of eating, drinking (timepoint), type of the meal (breakfast, elevenses, lunch etc.)
- What did you eat or drink?
- How much did you eat or drink?
- It is always required to write down immediately the consumed types and amounts of food and drink